Thursday, August 28, 2008

I love my job, I love my job, I love my job

So, September 1st is right around the corner already. Where does the time go? Lately, it seems as though my day is the same, day after day after day (ground-hogs day). Sean just started a new job this week. Thank goodness it's with a reputable company and he's all geared up and ready to go. He will be working from home which is SO excellent. If I need to run to the store or I have a doctors appointment he will be here to help out. AND, I may actually get to work out every day like I would like. Often I feel as if I'm ready to deliver baby number two -- and we don't want that when were NOT pregnant !! So, I'm very excited about a little me time for a change. I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining. I love taking care of Samantha every day "my job"; seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. I mean, no one can raise your kid the way that you do. And even though most people say its the toughest job there is, it's also the most rewarding job there is. I get at least 2,000 kisses and hugs a day, 10,000 giggles and laughs, and I get to see just about every "first" there is. So to that I'll say, "I do love my job, I do love my job, I do love my job"....

3 comments:

The Interrante Family said...

savor these days...they soon become tweens.... ARGH !!!!

Miss you!
Kim

The Murray's said...

:) Congratulation Sean on the new job! What a blessing for you to be able to work from home. Now you won't miss out on Samantha! :)

Love you both, Cyprianna

The Knight Family said...

I love my job too...
Today I was a very wonderful nurse convinsing Levi that he was not going to die from a minor comb incident. That is right, a comb. This was the kind of comb that has the long sharp point for parting hair. Anyway, he was trying to eat it. He pushed it into his mouth so far that he cut his under his tounge with the point. Nice.