Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Brrrrrrrrr, who turned off the heat !!!

I know its been a long time since I've blogged. It's terrible around the holidays. Your "to do" list just keeps getting larger. Lots of exciting things have happened. We have a new president effective in january that will hopefully clean up the mess we are in. Yay. Go Obama. - We just returned from a week long visit in North Carolina with the folks. It was great. Sami got to spend lots of time with her Memere and Pepere. I think Sami was attached to Memere's hip the entire time. She didn't mind though. Heck that woman has been lugging babies on her hip for 60 years... whats one more? We were so thrilled to get out of Florida for a change, but ironically as soon as we left, we wanted to hurry back. The cold winter air hit North Carolina and believe me, we were not ready for the briskness (is that a word?) - That's about all really. I thought there was more to say but, as it turns out, my life is so like groundhogs day. But... Sami will be 17 months old tomorrow. WOW, I can't believe how big she is getting.

No comments: