Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The beginning

So this is where it all begins...
Realistically this is the only opportunity I've had to "start" a blog. I admit that I borrowed this idea from my nieces, Naomi & Cyprianna. I was so impressed with their blog sites that I have put myself to the challenge. I have things in my life to chit chat about now (now that we have a little one) so I feel the urge to blog, blog, blog. It's far easier to post your blog occasionally than to try to remember who you've emailed or called to update. This poses my first question.. Do people still really call each other like they used to? Remember you'd call someone and spend an hour on the phone just to update them on your life? NOW, usually via email, in two or three sentences you can basically sum things up. Goes something like this...
Hey how are you? Life's good on my end. Babies teething. Baby just pooped gotta go.
And that my friends is how it goes. Speaking of poop....

No comments: